Bhutan Seen Through the Eyes of a Jesuit Missionary: Buddhism and Christianity.
Date: October 18, 2012
Time: 5:00 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.
Venue: Large Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Inamori Center, Kyoto University
Registration via e-mail is required.
It gives us great pleasure to express that the lecture finished with great success.
We would like to thank everyone for their kind attendance.
The 2nd Lecture of Bhutanese Culture: "Bhutan Seen Through the Eyes of a Jesuit Missionary: Buddhism and Christianity."
- Date: October 18, 2012
- Time: 5:00 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.
- Venue: Large Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Inamori Center, Kyoto University
- Lecturer: Tshering Tashi (Royal Society for the Protection of Nature: RSPN)
- Interpreter and commentator: Yoshiro Imaeda (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique: CNRS)
- Commentator: Seiji Kumagai (Kyoto Women's University)
※Lecture held in English and translation to Japanese
No admission fee is necessary. Registration via e-mail is required.
Please send e-mail with your name, your e-mail address and your affiliation to:
kokoro-event-2＊educ.kyoto-u.ac.jp （change ＊ to @）
is available at the Kokoro Research Center website: