News & Headlines
- Our Activities in April 2013
- Our Activities in March 2013
- Our Activities in February 2013
- Our Activities in January 2013
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Released a Report from the Working Group on the Use of Chimpanzees in NIH-Supported Research.
The Kumamoto Sanctuary was launched on August 1st, 2011, emerged from the Chimpanzee Sanctuary Uto (CSU) known as the first sanctuary for retired laboratory chimpanzees in Japan.
Copyright © 2013 Kumamoto Sanctuary, WRC, Kyoto University, Japan